chapter 15 "to proclaim the gospel"
In chapter15 of Bob Kauflin's Worship Matters, he focuses on the topic of proclaiming the gospel. He asks, "why proclaim scriptural truth we've already previously heard?" The reason is because we are human, and humans forget. It is very easy to get stressed about other aspects of our lives, sometimes we need a break, and reminding ourselves of God's presence is just the thing that helps.
I can apply this to my life by reading more scripture. I think it's important to remind ourselves of God's word because we can get so accustomed to the same routine with the same scripture, but we don't realize how much of an impact it can make if we really take it to heart.
I can apply this to my life by reading more scripture. I think it's important to remind ourselves of God's word because we can get so accustomed to the same routine with the same scripture, but we don't realize how much of an impact it can make if we really take it to heart.
Reading the gospel is important when worshiping God. I find myself not reading enough too, so hopefully we can both improve on reading. I’m trying a new Bible reading app, so I’m hoping that will help me out.
ReplyDelete