Bob Kauflin Interview

Bob Kauflin Interview:

In this interview with Bob Kauflin, he talks about the definition of worship, and what it means to worship God without singing worship songs. Firstly, he tells the interviewer, Tim Tomlinson, how it all started. He said that he and a few other people in his local church wanted to write songs for the teachings that were being taught in their church. This was in the 80s. Now they have made of 60 productions. He then talks about how people worship other things rather than God,. He gives examples like how we are worshiping relationships we wish we had, or idols like celebrities. 


I think what he said is very interesting. I can apply this to my life by remembering that God is the only one we should be worshiping. Personally, this is pretty hard for me because I can get all caught up in what’s new with celebrities and I watch a lot of YouTube videos (wayyyy to many). And all of this distracts me from God. I think I should start reading the Bible more and let God take more control over my life

Comments

  1. Good comments! Bible reading and yielding to God daily are so important! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bob Kauflin "so what does a worship leader do" summary and reflection